TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all of you who visit but don't post, for all of you who post but rarely visit, for all of you who've helped me out, for all of you who fish for trout, for all of you that hate my guts, to all of you that love mudd butts.

I wish everyone in CoTTORA a very happy holiday season.

Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Xmas tree nightmares

So I threw out the xmas tree yesterday and here's how it went ...LOL:

First off the decision to throw it out before new years came when our cat made repeated "fly by's" underneath the tree shaking it like a tornado. The needles, now pretty dry, began flying all over the living room.

Next I take the decorations off and open the sliding glass door to remove the lights while its outside, to limit further needle mayhem...as I take it out the door, in the stand, the water from the stand...which is smelly and sap ridden spills out onto the carpet.....DOH!

So after a few "What the FUCK's " I get the lights off of it and look around at a billion needles on the "terrace" or " deck " or whatever....

I take the stand off the bottom, my hands get covered in sap and i'm getting water running up my arms because I sort of spilt it earlier...but there's still enough in there to splash in my face when the trunk moves a bit...

As the tree comes out of the stand...which it refused to for like 15 minutes....I just chuck it off of the Terrace ....about 15 feet up...into the parking lot.

My neighbors must have laughed seeing me go down, pick it up and chuck it again at the dumpster...then say" Yeah, FUCK YOU " and walk away.

Took me 'till this morning to get the rest of the sap off.

Anyways....taking the tree down has to be the worst part of the holidays....all that preperation for a big "FU" at the end ...LOL...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts