TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This piggy backs onto Ryan's post titled "hi". Looks like the first in FL to open a really rock crawler offroad park will be open to the public this Fri.

http://www.hardrockmx.com/

I'm not going to be able to make it this weekend for 2 reasons, 1. 4Runner still down from River Rock and 2. this Morther's Day weekend. But we should plan a TTORA group trip up there sometime.

Oh and I still think they are over charging at $40 for non members, $30 for members which will cost you another $150 for a year. The good news for those of you that can make it this weekend it looks like it's only going to be $10 to ride and check the place out.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
tempting except that saturday it will probably be so busy that it wouldnt be worth it

·
Registered
151 Posts
I saw this on another forum...I wanna see pics of this "rock garden"...Don't think it's worth $40 for just basic trails...

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Off topic...

Iggy you gotta ditch that avatar man! Its freakin me out! :eek:

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Yes and another $40 if you plan on wheeling the next day.
holyshit 100$ for a weekend plus the cost of cmaping suppies (food and such)(gas) geeazzz i mean yeah if i had a heep i could afford that. i say i would rather pay the fee at the campsite that we used last 2 times and go wheel eureka for free

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
I just saw there prices a minute ago.

This is how much they charge the MX guys:

- MX Practice - 10am to 5pm $20 per day for members, and $25 for non-members. After 5pm, $15 per day for members, and $20 for non- members
- Hardrock Annual MX Membership $25 (good until December 31).
- One day membership $5.00

I won't be going there unless we are charged the same. I can't afford to spend $40.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts

- MX Practice - 10am to 5pm $20 per day for members, and $25 for non-members. After 5pm, $15 per day for members, and $20 for non- members

I won't be going there unless we are charged the same. I can't afford to spend $40.

X2...

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Like I said before why pay that much when you wheel somewhere else ;) for free.

·
Registered
148 Posts
ryan i think this calls for me to look into goin to razorback and explore. leme kno, dave doesnt really care if we get back in there.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
anyone ever gone here to ride mx? i really want to go riding tomorrow but dont knwo where i should go since teh local cops will arrest you around here. so my options are hardrock or ONF.

also im going alone so onf may not be a great idea

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
i know a place right by there for trucks too, but im lookin for dirtbike

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
anyone ever gone here to ride mx? i really want to go riding tomorrow but dont knwo where i should go since teh local cops will arrest you around here. so my options are hardrock or ONF.

also im going alone so onf may not be a great idea

Big Scrub and Rodman are open and as long as you can find your way back to your truck you're good. I've never rode Hard Rock MX and if you've never rode on a MX track before Hard Rock isn't a good place to start. The reason is that the track is HARD and not soft sand/dirt. There was a MX off of highway 1 past Bunnel called Pax trax but I'm not sure if it's still there or not. If you don't mind the ride I know of a good and fun track that isn't named and not many people know about it, it's in St. Aug. and it's really hard to tell you how to get there but I could show you. It's owned by First Coast Honda of St. Aug. and they are open around 1000 Sat/Sun and it's only $10 a day to ride. Call me if you want to know more.

Me, Joni, and Emily took Joni's 4wheeler out yesterday and ended having to ride at Big Scrub. This really pisses me off and I hate that one of the ONLY fun places to ride in ONF is NOW SHUT down with almost 100 signs. Eureka Pit is now CLOSED to ALL motorized trafic.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts