TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thanks for taking those pics of my truck in the Lions Den. It was a pleasure to meet ya'll. I hope ya'll enjoyed me beating my truck!

No trail carnage but my 2004 Dodge Dually died on me when I got back to Atlanta. But the Toy still made it home in one piece thanks to a good friend coming to the rescue.

Hope to see ya'll up there again!

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Great run even though railbed kicked my ass AGAIN. Nice shot of railbed eating my 1/4 panel

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Thanks for taking those pics of my truck in the Lions Den. It was a pleasure to meet ya'll. I hope ya'll enjoyed me beating my truck!

No trail carnage but my 2004 Dodge Dually died on me when I got back to Atlanta. But the Toy still made it home in one piece thanks to a good friend coming to the rescue.

Awesome job at lions den, I have some short video of you coming through that I will post up later.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts

Where do you live?

Awesome job at lions den, I have some short video of you coming through that I will post up later.
it was a pleasure meeting you blair!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts

tv tower or whatever

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Entrance to lions den

Dropping in.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

No problem, thats part of the fun!

IDK you probably dont remember me but i ran into you about 2 years ago coming down from Tellico... We stopped and talked a little bit, I was in my bone stock 4runner and we were just driving around and you stopped and talked to me for no more than 5 minutes

Completely forgot about it until you were done and I was like "hey, i think i know that guy!"

Well anyways it was a blast to watch you do that and def. made the trip worthwhile!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great run even though railbed kicked my ass AGAIN. Nice shot of railbed eating my 1/4 panel
haha well you're welcome. Ranger Rolison left all his crap in my tent so do you mind if i come by and drop it off sometime this week so he can pick it up when he gets off work?

Also might try and get some tire prices from ya then...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Where do you live?

it was a pleasure meeting you blair!
I live in Lawrenceville, just outside Atlanta.

I had a great time.

I liked how so many people thought I was Crazy for thinking I could make it. Only the last rock held me up... Maybe next time I will make it!? We shall see!

·
Registered
53 Posts
No problem, thats part of the fun!

IDK you probably dont remember me but i ran into you about 2 years ago coming down from Tellico... We stopped and talked a little bit, I was in my bone stock 4runner and we were just driving around and you stopped and talked to me for no more than 5 minutes

Completely forgot about it until you were done and I was like "hey, i think i know that guy!"

Well anyways it was a blast to watch you do that and def. made the trip worthwhile!
Sorry man I really don't remember.... I hope we run into each other again. I enjoyed having cool people around while I do something stupid!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Those Videos are great! Makes it look easy... The end was not as smooth! Took quite a bit to get me out of that hole. I can't believe I saved it from the roll over. I thought I was going over for sure. To bad there isn't many pictures or video of it! but all of ya'll saw it so that proof enough... Right? :D

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Those Videos are great! Makes it look easy... The end was not as smooth! Took quite a bit to get me out of that hole. I can't believe I saved it from the roll over. I thought I was going over for sure. To bad there isn't many pictures or video of it! but all of ya'll saw it so that proof enough... Right? :D

Haha the best part about it were most of the :eek: facial expressions...

"Where's reverse, where's reverse?!"

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
so was it you that texted me about Harlan? only to rub in the fact that my truck is sitting at the repair shop and I am too busy to get it or on the trails? If so YOU SUCK!

also text me back because I lost all my phone numbers I had stored in the phone as it died on me a few weeks ago while out in Portland!

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Cool shit guys. I'm hoping to hit up Harlan sooner than later. I have a pretty decently built rig. How much stuff is there to keep me entertained? I really don't mind riding just easy trails. It's new terrain and scenery so it'll still be fun, but if I'm dragging my junk that far away from home, I want something to beat on my truck in. :D

Lion's Den looks bad ass.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Railbed got me toooooooo :p

so was it you that texted me about Harlan? only to rub in the fact that my truck is sitting at the repair shop and I am too busy to get it or on the trails? If so YOU SUCK!

also text me back because I lost all my phone numbers I had stored in the phone as it died on me a few weeks ago while out in Portland!
I txt'd ya ;)

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Railbed didn't get ya, trying to get Blair out of Railbed is what got ya!
Hey he didnt break till after he unhooked the winch and was heading up the last 20 yds of the trail. Maybe it was the tugs he gave me to try & get me out of the dirt bank that ate my lr taillight or towing the prerunner around fri night.

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
haha well you're welcome. Ranger Rolison left all his crap in my tent so do you mind if i come by and drop it off sometime this week so he can pick it up when he gets off work?

Also might try and get some tire prices from ya then...
Drop his shit off I will take good care of it for him:D

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
My batteries were dying out or I would have got for you. I have a short 3 or 4 sec or so of you after you found reverse and got it back on all 4 before the camera died again.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts