TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
www.harlancountytrails.com

the plan is to drive down Thurs the 19th, wheel Fri & Sat and drive back on Sun the 22nd

We will be camping at http://www.harlancountycampground.com/ they are holding spaces for 10 tents in my name: Terry Goode in the upper (non-elec) camping area

Cost for camping is $10 per tent up to 2 people, $5 per each additional person

·
Registered
680 Posts
I'll try and make it. Has anyone been there before?

Ive been on alot of the easy and Moderate stuff (2-3 rated stuff).

and here is another link, this is the local off road culb there.

http://kymc.org/phpBB2/index.php

and you may want to give Shoope1 on here a PM.

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
www.harlancountytrails.com

the plan is to drive down Thurs the 19th, wheel Fri & Sat and drive back on Sun the 22nd
Terry, I was just slumm'n and found this thread which reminded.

I would like to try and go, I am just not certain on the dates as I have my busy catalog season hitting now, and that is right smack in the middle of it…might be a bit hard to get the time off of work to go.

But keep me in mind and if you like post it up on our board and have Eric add it to our events page.

Oh! and I wouldn't believe anything Hagin tells you…he is just a poser! ;)

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Alright after the day I had at work I am so getting out of that place for awhile. A diffrent state is always good they tend to leave me alone then. I am so in on this one!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Alright after the day I had at work I am so getting out of that place for awhile. A diffrent state is always good they tend to leave me alone then. I am so in on this one!!!!!!
you do realize we will not be going to the mall right??:confused: :D

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
:rofl:

After I regained consciousness as a result of passing out from hearing Eric might actually go real wheelin', this was the funniest thing I ever read!

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Yep might actually use some of the armor. I don't want to slow down the folks going so at this point I don't care if I even just stay at camp. I need to get the hell out of this place and work needs to leave me alone for awhile. Steph probably won't be going with me witch kind of sucks because some times I do enjoy having her around.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
I understand......my job sucks more every day......I did get a offer for a different job today but I just can't see myself as a loan officer LOL

and I would not worry about slowing people down.......your truck will go most anywhere mine will.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep might actually use some of the armor. I don't want to slow down the folks going so at this point I don't care if I even just stay at camp. I need to get the hell out of this place and work needs to leave me alone for awhile. Steph probably won't be going with me witch kind of sucks because some times I do enjoy having her around.
don't worry about slowing us down, I'm just excited to go someplace new, I don't neccessarilly need to run harder stuff. I figured we'd try to pick trails within everyones capabilities

·
Premium Member
3,164 Posts
so is everbody go here instead of mini takeover?if so guess i'll try and make this run

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
don't worry about slowing us down, I'm just excited to go someplace new, I don't neccessarilly need to run harder stuff. I figured we'd try to pick trails within everyones capabilities
If Joe comes and you all want to hit up hard trails I will just side seat. Steph won't be there to push me harder so I may be some what of a wuss.:( I like doing it just don't like hurting the taco. I need a trail rig.

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
and I would not worry about slowing people down.......your truck will go most anywhere mine will.
That is true! They are both low riders! so you two can keep each other company being high centered on the same rock pile

·
Premium Member
3,164 Posts
:doh: I knew I was forgetting something when I picked the date.

I'm gonna stick with this
Sounds good just took a look on PA board and nothing has been posted in that thread in over a month

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
keep talking :asshat:
Oh whats wrong Todd, was that hitting below the belt? we just need to make sure we don't have to go over any parking blocks to get to the trail heads when you are with us. My tow strap may not be able to stand up to having to strap you over that much!;)

Hell I didn't think that was possible for me to hit you below the belt, since I wasn't bowling.:D

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
maybe if you wern't so dam short you would not hit below the belt so much.

Is that why you made your truck soooooooo tall........to compensate for your personal lack of altitude?

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
"altitude" is just a figment of imagination! and I fit very well in the body that I have.LOL! Any bigger and I would just be too much for everyone!:rofl:

I didn't raise my truck to the level it is now on purpose…the truck itself had a complex.:D you know me, I just give my truck what it wants! It is worse than a woman!

1 - 20 of 114 Posts