TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if you can do this without blowing out the speaker. I want to be able to be heard at least near 50 mph.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
well keep in mind that most public officials dont like pa systems. look on e-bay. i bought a 30watt loudspeaker for a cb.... from there just add a cheap amp.... probably a 30wx2 or something. i use mine to power the PA speaker when need be and my in cab speaker so that i can actually hear it when im going on the trail

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha ha ha...hell yeah. Fuckin biotches need to get the hell out of the fast lane when doing 50mph! And no one in front. I figure scare the shit out of them thinking it is a cop or something. The lights and horn just doesn't do it. OH, I don't give a flying fuck about the public officials not liking it, they can kiss my ass... I make sure to look around before I fire it up.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the tip man. I will try a small amp.

·
Registered
491 Posts
101 is fucked anyhow with all the idiots in the fast lane going maybe 55. Go ahead blowm off. I had to drive up to Windsor the other day...wtf is with the section in SR. are they done with the repair?
Why isn't it 3 lanes at least?
Damn if I had to drive that every day...
100 w amp wouldn't be enough

1 - 6 of 6 Posts