TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I did about 3/4's of tr. 505 from Caribou to eldora before pussn' out at a left downhill corner I didn't think I'd make it around cleanly (T100). I ended up turning back and climbing all the way out. I was just wondering how that trail finished up.

·
Registered
448 Posts
It gets VERY hairy as you decend down into Eldora. You were probably wise to turn around. There's one section that's VERY off-camber and if you mess up you're going down a huge cliff. People have literally died there. I personally will never drive it again, or if I do, I'd start at eldora and go to caribou.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Firetacoma said:
It gets VERY hairy as you decend down into Eldora. You were probably wise to turn around. There's one section that's VERY off-camber and if you mess up you're going down a huge cliff. People have literally died there. I personally will never drive it again, or if I do, I'd start at eldora and go to caribou.
mmmm... rolling off a cliff to my death....
sounds fun,
when are we heading out there??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm glad I read it right. Kayakers refer to this kind of run as "manky" or "a peice of shit." I had that in my head the whole time I was driving out of it, nonstop rock bobbling. Shook the crap outta me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts