TTORA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever been to General Sam's up in Huntsville? If so, how good/large of a park is it? Anyone interested in planning a weekend to go up there?

·
Split it open-Eat it out!
659 Posts
been there once with my old tacoma. like Mitch said, its a mud pit. Lots of drunk ********, throwing their beer cans out the window and not respecting the environment. All in all the place sucks.

·
659 Posts
you have no idea the amount of beer cans Murderman and I picked up and threw in the back of my truck.
It also took over three hours to get home (90 miles). My radiator was caked with nasty mud...took two hours at home to finally get all of it out of the radiator. What a pain in the ass.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually Mitch, since you took me out to Spring Creek a few times, I don't really care for mud anymore. I thought "mudding" was off roading when I first got my truck. Then I realized how much mud tears up the truck. Besides, I am addicted to off camber and climbing now. It is a lot more fun having to use your brain going down trails then just mindlessly running through a mud pit at WOT. I just need more ground clearance, trail armor, and some lockers now!!! So where is some where good to go that has lots of climbs and off camber situations, but no so much mud?

·
659 Posts
Not much around our area.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts