TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD with 3" ToyTec lift and 265/75/16 BFG AT's
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this posted and it looks like it's been an annual thing for the past 12 years or so and open to all Toyota off road enthusiasts.

About | FJ Summit

They canceled 2020 due to COVID, but it looks like 2021 is back on with dates. Has anyone here participated in that before?

·
Registered
2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD with 3" ToyTec lift and 265/75/16 BFG AT's
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My wife has given me the ‘Hall Pass’ to take a week and do a trip this year... I’m seriously considering driving out there for it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I saw this posted and it looks like it's been an annual thing for the past 12 years or so and open to all Toyota off road enthusiasts.
About | FJ Summit
They canceled 2020 due to COVID, but it looks like 2021 is back on with dates. Has anyone here participated in that before?

It's a lot of fun. Toyotas take over the town. They have a big event area and lots of prizes, Various day trips that are lead into some of the best 4x4 trails in the state.
You will want to book lodging early if you've not done so already as the town is small and the party overflows into the surrounding mountains. Reservable campsites fill up fast and the nearby dispersed sites are usually full by Thursday evening.

Boort

1 - 5 of 5 Posts