TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
done the swap of removing the second strut and replacing with the fabtech 6" spindle and putting the upper control arm back on? I am wanting to do it as soon as i find some spindles and wanted to hear if anyone else has and how they like it. maybe even some pics??

·
Registered
233 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
did it make more room for a wider tire? that's a big reason of why I want to do this. do you have any other pics?

·
Registered
233 Posts
I have asked this guy the same question before and he never answered back.. hope he gives an answer this time

·
Registered
233 Posts
Its the trailmaster strut tower
not my question.. I can tell that is a trailmater strut tower, I asked what spindle, aka steering knuckle that is? it is not the fabtech and that was the question of this post. (if you could use the 6inch fabtech spinlde with the both a arms on a trailmaster lift). I can only guess that is a custom made spindle?

·
Registered
233 Posts
obviously thats not the stock strut...is this even your truck?
I think he means spindle not strut.. THat is not the stock spindle and if it is it has had some alterations done to it. I guess you could have had it altered.

·
Registered
296 Posts
the trailmaster uses the stock spindle. it uses a shock slid through the balljoint area and then has a clamp around it. if you unbolted the trailmaster kit you'd have a stock spindle and he is just using a LT UCA instead of the 2nd stru and strut tower mount.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts