TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I got 2 tattoos at once in April....and well I need to get a touch up...
For those who have tattoos I was wondering if...the touch ups hurt...

cause well mine hurt to get in the first place....I was wondering cause I am being a sissy and keep delaying my touch up!!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Did it hurt the first time?

It'll probably feel about the same. :D

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol yes it hurt I have heard from a few people that it hurts worse for a touch up

·
Registered
732 Posts
Each one hurts less than the last. I fell asleep during the last one and it covers a third of my upper back covering my spine.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
My touch ups didn't hurt as bad as the first. It was only 3 or 4 weeks after I got the orig.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
It will not hurt any more than the first, probably less. When I get work done on my back/side, he does touch ups and continues working on the piece. That is a pretty tender place, epecially on my lower spine. You should not worry about it.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol for some a little too much info...and molly no its not a tramp stamp...lol and for the pics umm i dunno how appropriate they are...and well i have heard that it hurts to get it touched up because of scar tissue and where i got it...well it kinda hurt...and my artist is great...and does awesome work, just worried if it hurts more even though there really wasnt any scaring.. but it technically is a scar...

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol...i know...just saying though its not a tramp stamp

they are in my lower inside hip....

·
Registered
264 Posts
Mine after it was done.. touch-ups weren't bad though I went like a year later. Looks much cleaner touched up, the letters have been straightened up as well. This is the only pic I have atm.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts