TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Is it just me, or is Molokai ruling the state in offroading?

I movin' over cuz. Can mek one small house in'a back yo area?:D

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it just me, or is Molokai ruling the state in offroading?

I movin' over cuz. Can mek one small house in'a back yo area?:D
Nah we not ruling we just lucky we got some great places to wheel, but u welcome to Molokai anytime brotha!!:D

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice!!! I need to make take a trip over there one of these days.
Thanx Jesse, when u ready lmk, would be sweet to get u in our videos!! I have a house u could stay at & u could bring some buddy's or your honey if u like.:D I'll let u know when we plan a big run.

·
Hawaii's Damage Control
1,026 Posts
Thanx Jesse, when u ready lmk, would be sweet to get u in our videos!! I have a house u could stay at & u could bring some buddy's or your honey if u like.:D I'll let u know when we plan a big run.
Sounds good. I have to see what happens with recon. If I can't get through the inspection with my 4runner it's going up for sale.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Aloha neighbor! ive watched some of your videos and looks like you guys are having plenty fun over there!!! I have recently befriended some of the ICU guys over here on maui and am in the process of getting my taco trail worthy. Planning my armor next... Nice to see a group of core guys having some fun in the country!! Keep the videos coming, good fun!!!

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aloha neighbor! ive watched some of your videos and looks like you guys are having plenty fun over there!!! I have recently befriended some of the ICU guys over here on maui and am in the process of getting my taco trail worthy. Planning my armor next... Nice to see a group of core guys having some fun in the country!! Keep the videos coming, good fun!!!
Thanx bro, would love to wheel with the ICU boyz one day! ttora a great place to get good idea's for your build. I have a buddy upcountry building a taco for king of the hammers next year, u should check him out we call him joe dirt u might know him?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yea I know joe! I just put a new head on his 3rz dirt track 2wd he had a race the next day. Yea his rig from last year is nice, his new 4.0 taco is gonna be mean! Yea it says joe dirt on his truck ha.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts