TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup everybody!! I've been in CO for 1 1/2 years now, and finally decided to pick up a 4x4 so i can plow through the snow and hit up some trails. I just got me a '86 turbo 4runner that already had a 2" body and 4" suspension lift with 33" dunlop tires, and i've been itchin to take it up to the mountains to see what it can do. I was born and raised in Hawaii, so im not used to any trails out here. Im down to hit up any trails with any other newbies or older members. Im in Lakewood, right off 6th ave, so if anyone sees a pretty beat lifted 4runner cruising down wads, throw me a honk!!

Aloha,
Matt

·
Registered
455 Posts
wasup braddah, me and couple guys stay hea in fort collins. Always up for run trails and cruz. Any time you up in dis area, let us know we can cruz. Shoots alohaz.

·
7,735 Posts
Damn, we're being invaded! :D

Work should be tailing off the next few weeks so I should be back on the trails, see you around.

·
20,355 Posts
Welcome to CoTTORA.

I wheel just about every sunday. Check out the plan a trail run folder and you are sure to find a run in your area you can make.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
If you're just off 6th you'll probably see me around 7 or 10:30 am near the Red Rocks Campus. 1st gen Tacoma, blue/gray, 6" lift on 35s, high clearanced bed w/ wraparound bumper.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sup Matt, like ducaria said theres a bunch of us from hawaii up here in fort collins. anytime you wanna wheel braddah let us know. what island you from?
im from oahu...kamehameha grad '03. i dont make it up to Fort Collins a bunch, but now i have an excuse to come cruz!!

·
Registered
724 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Hey Hawaii guys. My kid sister is moving to Honolulu this November for work (Doing work for the CDC and Avian Bird Flu).

I'll have to pick your brains for her!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I just got me a '86 turbo 4runner that already had a 2" body and 4" suspension lift with 33" dunlop tires, and i've been itchin to take it up to the mountains to see what it can do.
That sounds like a 4runner I saw on craigslist recently.

Oh, and welcome.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hey Hawaii guys. My kid sister is moving to Honolulu this November for work (Doing work for the CDC and Avian Bird Flu).

I'll have to pick your brains for her!
no problem. we'd love to share our culture with people who want to know. not to mention the laid back lifestyle. kick back grab some beers and share stories. hopefully we'll see you folks on some runs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts