TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Installed this proportioning valve today, gonna need new tires cause now i can brake stand like a mofo!

ran new fender supports

full bump.

finally doing my limit straps

tabs for the lower arm

and tonight finally finished my full heim steering.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice! good job getting back together after an accident like that. I love that clip you have up front.
Thanks, it took alittle over 2 months to get it back on the road, it was a nightmare dealing with DMV for salvage title, all in all it cost about $800 to get it all back together, not bad since i did all the work. Thanks i like the style but its Chad mcneils clip and he is a dick bagel so i want to get rid of it and get another one. maybe custom tube works.

·
Registered
171 Posts
nice build, any plans for the rear suspension? and what kind of hids are those mounted on your bumper if you don't mind me asking ?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
i love how that thing sits, kinda low and wide. i saw your truck in oco two weeks ago i was with mark and couple of other 05 tacos i had the TT bedsides. the truck looked badass brotha

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i love how that thing sits, kinda low and wide. i saw your truck in oco two weeks ago i was with mark and couple of other 05 tacos i had the TT bedsides. the truck looked badass brotha
front end sits at 95" rears at 80" lmao....
Yeah i think i remember, there were alot that looked the same though hahaha but you were the one with painted bedsides correct?

:eek: nice and thx for the info
no problem.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
looks great dan.......................... keep :saw::welder:
Thanks Jensen glad you guys made it home, whens the next trip?

What's up man? That thing looks better when bikes are in the back.:D
Hey Jeff, thanks for the good competition out at oco that was a fun riding session. i looks good both ways, and now that my steering is done i can beat it alittle more.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts