TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was recently invited by Toyota to attend a small get together with the FJ Cruiser they are planning with some of the local Land Cruiser clubs in Ojai, California.

Here is what the invitation sent to me said:

"We're inviting the local clubs and FJ Cruiser handraisers in Southern California to a bbq and FJ walk-around event in Ojai. Very casual affair, we anticipate no more than 50 to 75 folks (tops) to attend. Given your interest in Toyota 4x4's and the FJ, we think it'd be great if you could come out, see the FJ first hand, mingle with the crowd and talk to the Toyota folks who will attend (we're actually lucky to have the Chief Engineer booked for this event). The event is on November 19th. Toyota will fly you out and put you up at the Ojai Valley Inn and Resort. Please let us know if you are available."

I told them
I am available and I would be honored to attend this event. :D

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
TACOZILLA said:
I was recently invited by Toyota to attend a small get together with the FJ Cruiser they are planning with some of the local Land Cruiser clubs in Ojai, California.

Here is what the invitation sent to me said:

"We're inviting the local clubs and FJ Cruiser handraisers in Southern California to a bbq and FJ walk-around event in Ojai. Very casual affair, we anticipate no more than 50 to 75 folks (tops) to attend. Given your interest in Toyota 4x4's and the FJ, we think it'd be great if you could come out, see the FJ first hand, mingle with the crowd and talk to the Toyota folks who will attend (we're actually lucky to have the Chief Engineer booked for this event). The event is on November 19th. Toyota will fly you out and put you up at the Ojai Valley Inn and Resort. Please let us know if you are available."

I told them
I am available and I would be honored to attend this event. :D

Nice!!! If you change your mind I'll go for you!!! LOL!!! :D

·
Registered
406 Posts
NICE!, Sounds like a good time, have fun.

·
Deal Master
2,773 Posts
TomTRD said:
why you're there, ask Toyota why they won't put cargo lights intergated in the 3rd brake light like everyone else?
They have them in the Tundra

C

·
0 Posts
Enjoy your stay in Ojai. It is a 30 minute drive from there to where I grew up. Enjoy the mountains. :)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Shannon, that's great! I'm certain you will be able to share a lot of valuable info with the folks out there. Enjoy your trip
Bruce

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, tomorrow I'm................

leaving on a jet plane
I don't know when I'll be back again...

leaving on a jet plane
I don't know when I'll be back again...

leaving on a jet plane
I don't know when...wait a minute, yeah I do...I'll be back on Sunday! :D