TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey FJ Gurus,

Has anyone installed heated seats in the FJ's yet?

We are getting an 07 FJ and the dealer told us they can't do it beacuse of the material used in the FJ?

I think it is crap..because you can put heated seats on motorcycles, quads and boats.

Let me know your thoughts???

Cheers,
Scott

·
Registered
758 Posts
Yep they are full of it. My local dealer has been installing heated seats, power lumbar and leather in the FJ's they are selling. They use a local company www.coachautomotiverestyling.com to install the upgrades. Try dropping them an email to find out what products they use. You might be able to get them locally and do it yourself for a lot less then the dealer will charge you. There are heated seat inserts for sale on eBay real cheap -- don't know anything about the quality, but the price seems right.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
a really cheap assed way to get the heat to the seats is to cut out the element from those chezy heated seat foam things that go for like 15 bucks on sale. i ran one between my taco cloth seat and my wet okole seat cover for 2 winters. worked great, was cheap (got the cushions 4 free) and plugged into the cig lighter. kinda ghetto but hey i spent 0 dollars on it.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dealers up here are installing leather heated seats with FJ embroidered into the back of it. pretty P-I-M-P.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts