TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of unistalled NIB seat heaters for a 2005 4Runner. Sold the 4Runner before I could get them in and now am contemplating installing them in the FJC. Any thoughts? In particular concerned about the airbags in the seats! thx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
256 Posts
fjcruzer said:
I have a set of unistalled NIB seat heaters for a 2005 4Runner. Sold the 4Runner before I could get them in and now am contemplating installing them in the FJC. Any thoughts? In particular concerned about the airbags in the seats! thx
Go ask over at the FJCruiser forum, they like that kind of pussy stuff.
Chrome, heated seats, christmas lights on the roof rack, bling in general will get one a good ass beating here.

I know your new here, so just a heads up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,390 Posts
20Montana said:
Go ask over at the FJCruiser forum, they like that kind of pussy stuff.
Chrome, heated seats, christmas lights on the roof rack, bling in general will get one a good ass beating here.

I know your new here, so just a heads up.
Agreed....

I say slap them in, and never admit to ever doing such a street queen mod like that. (in THIS forum)

This is the forum for offroading....not heated mirror/seat mods.

Oh and Austin, I took care of that other thread....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
741 Posts
Good looking out Andy
Angry Andy said:
Agreed....

I say slap them in, and never admit to ever doing such a street queen mod like that. (in THIS forum)

This is the forum for offroading....not heated mirror/seat mods.

Oh and Austin, I took care of that other thread....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
fjcruzer said:
right, got it, guess i should just suffer through the 0 degrees here half the year... sorry about the dual post...
I think they meant go ahead and install, don't ask, don't tell, and don't whine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Oh, no worries! A good razz keeps me honest. :D

I've been wondering why Toy didn't make the suicide door windows pop-outs. Anyone tinkered with that yet?
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
6 Participants
Janster
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing
Top