TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a few people are going to do hell hole tomorrow, i thought i would post it up here. i know its short notice but better than nothing at all. meeting at the ranger staion at 1030 am.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I'm going to try to make it, as long as the old lady is cool with it.
Know if anybody going has a winch, just in case its shitty up there?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know i dont, i dont know if anyone else does. we shouldnt have any problems.....i hope. i just put a detroit up front and some t case gears so i hope i will make it through no prob....... i hope..

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
How many rigs you know of? Don't care, just curious.
I'm banthis on Pirate so don't count me twice- I don't know why the fuck I'm responding on both threads, I'm bored.
Front driveshaft and skid is back on so I should be ready to roll.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there is only a few, prob around 4, some people were going to see how the weather was because they didnt want to deal with the rain. i dont care who shows up im going to run it with my good spotter:eek: haha. i think you should go so i know at least one will show

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I'll be there. I might be late, or whatever, but I'm coming.
Just got to remember to write down directions before I leave...

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I just wrote down the cluster fuck directions 83 left on Pirate. I'll be there- more importantly- I won't be in Davis.. whats going on here thats so bad?

You ought to bring your new pig out for some fun in the rocks, Hell Hole is the shortest and sweetest I've seen yet.

Hey 83, I forgot your damn name but I got the 50 directions written down, shit... I'll have to pay attention or something. I'm going to double check mapquest and the CB channel but I'll be headed that way.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Picnic day is tomorrow (Basically Alumni weekend for UCD...AKA way to many f-ing people). Take my word for it Cluster. But yeah steering isn't fixed yet and I have to study for medic school after spending the day in Davis. Have fun though that trail is sick.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts