TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hope this is in the right section. just wondering if anyone has pictures of your hellas mounted to the bumper on your 96. I'm installing mine today hopefully but it doesn't look like there is much room down there. can't afford an aftermarket bumper right now so this is gonna have to do. what do you guys know about mounting them behind a billet grille?

pictures please!!! :D

thanks in advance,

Spence
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
I know you wanted Hella's but I used some PIAA lights I got for free....should be roughly the same.

You can see that my front end could use some work :rolleyes:


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,222 Posts
hellas

Spenc121886 said:
hope this is in the right section. just wondering if anyone has pictures of your hellas mounted to the bumper on your 96. I'm installing mine today hopefully but it doesn't look like there is much room down there. can't afford an aftermarket bumper right now so this is gonna have to do. what do you guys know about mounting them behind a billet grille?

pictures please!!! :D

thanks in advance,

Spence
what model hellas do you have? I have some 550's, the square fog lights, mounted in the lower grill. I had to cut the plastic valance a lil bit, and drilled 2 holes in the lower lip and mounted them. They work really well there. Plus, they almost look stock. I don't have a digi-cam, so I can't exactly get you a pic. Anyways, hope that gave you some sorta clue as to what I mean. Peace, Wes
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wslytoy said:
what model hellas do you have? I have some 550's, the square fog lights, mounted in the lower grill. I had to cut the plastic valance a lil bit, and drilled 2 holes in the lower lip and mounted them. They work really well there. Plus, they almost look stock. I don't have a digi-cam, so I can't exactly get you a pic. Anyways, hope that gave you some sorta clue as to what I mean. Peace, Wes
I have the 500's. I just decided to mount them to the bumper for right now. finished last night. I'd take some pictures but it's pouring outside right now...and it's nothing too special anyways. they work pretty good though. I need to readjust them though when the weather gets better. I am blinding people in their second story windows :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,222 Posts
hella's

Spenc121886 said:
I have the 500's. I just decided to mount them to the bumper for right now. finished last night. I'd take some pictures but it's pouring outside right now...and it's nothing too special anyways. they work pretty good though. I need to readjust them though when the weather gets better. I am blinding people in their second story windows :D
I've got some light tabs that I may mount a 2nd set of 500's, it'll probably be just too the bumper as well. Peace, Wes
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top