TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Welcome. Have any pics or specs on your rig? Looks like an '05+ Tacoma from the avatar. Blue maybe?

Does the word eCOre mean anything to you?

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
You made it. Welcome! Now let's wheel!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome. Have any pics or specs on your rig? Looks like an '05+ Tacoma from the avatar. Blue maybe?

extreme core...does it mean anything to you?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome!

Scottish?

devinsixtyseven plays a mean bagpipe! (No, really, this is perhaps the ONLY time you would see that on this board and it NOT have a sexual connotation!)
Yes, i'm a decendant of Robert the Bruce, he was the first Campbell, i am Robert Campbell. Thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

I just thought of this, do you know Cory Gill? he goes by ecore, he live down there...just a thought since you mentioned ecore...but yeah blue 05 taco leveling kit + 2" lift, nothing special but it gets me up the mountain.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
I just thought of this, do you know Cory Gill? he goes by ecore, he live down there...just a thought since you mentioned ecore...but yeah blue 05 taco leveling kit + 2" lift,
and he thought he could get 33" of travel out of his IFS... yep. That would be him i believe lol.

Welcome to you, hope to see you on the trails.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
and he thought he could get 33" of travel out of his IFS... yep. That would be him i believe lol.

Welcome to you, hope to see you on the trails.

hmmm I don't know, I haven't see or talked to him for a few years now, I didn't know he had a truck, he was always a car guy, but anyway thanks for the welcome. I don't really every go wheeling out on the front range, but maybe someday some people can show me some trails out there

1 - 20 of 24 Posts