TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Toyota owners! A newbie here with a question and please forgive me if this has already been asked. I browsed thru the other forums and didn't see anything.

My question is, I am very close to picking up an 07 Tacoma, and was just wondering if anybody had any idea if there will be many changes on the 08's? Just wondering if I should wait a few months till the 8's come out?

I am currently a Chevy owner and have driven Chevy's for 15 years, but sadly I am done with them for many factors....quality, service, resale value and others - I have looked at everything and really like the Tacoma's, seems like a great truck.

thanks,
tobynco

·
Registered
455 Posts
sorry i cant help you with the 2007 vs. 2008
but as a long time chevy owner myself i definitely know where you are coming from. I have owned 2 chevy trucks and now i have a pair of toyotas, I am very hands on, working on both of them and the diffrence in engineering and craftmanship is amazing.
You will love your new truck.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
TEJASYOTA
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing