TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. My wife and I bought our '05 4Runner SR5 4X4 because we're into hiking, and wanted to be able to get to some trailheads with friends. Some of our favorite spots are around Lake Mead, and include Cleopatra Wash, Anniversary Narrows, Bowl of Fire, and Boy Scout Canyon (really more by Boulder City and the Colorado River).

We found that we we wanted a little more clearance, so we started looking around for lift options. Our original plan was a spacer lift for the front and better tires. Well, that got scrapped, and we ended up with Donahoe coilovers, Donahoe coil springs and shocks in the back, Slee brake lines, and BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO's.

Kind of long winded for an introduction, I know...

·
Registered
799 Posts
DesertDweller said:
Hello everyone. My wife and I bought our '05 4Runner SR5 4X4 because we're into hiking, and wanted to be able to get to some trailheads with friends. Some of our favorite spots are around Lake Mead, and include Cleopatra Wash, Anniversary Narrows, Bowl of Fire, and Boy Scout Canyon (really more by Boulder City and the Colorado River).

We found that we we wanted a little more clearance, so we started looking around for lift options. Our original plan was a spacer lift for the front and better tires. Well, that got scrapped, and we ended up with Donahoe coilovers, Donahoe coil springs and shocks in the back, Slee brake lines, and BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO's.

Kind of long winded for an introduction, I know...
WELCOME! Sounds like a good set up. Hope to see you on the trails!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts