TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Howdy! Not too much newer than me, but you'll love this sight-and learn a TON.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!
Remember to use the Search Button and the Newbie Tech Thread to see if your question has been answered before.

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
Must be nice to start out wheeling with a semi built 85 solid axle 4runr aka the beast....oh wait, thats cause we share a badass semi built .......
when you check this Capt Js Girl, go over to the TXTTORA board, you can chat with people over there that you allready have met at soem of the trips and bbq's

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
so what are the specs of your rig?

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
you can see a pic of our shared 4runr in my signature. the specs are 85 4runr, factory solid axle, 4" super lift leaf springs, bilstien 5150 14" travel shocks up front with ford f250 shock mounts. rear has no shocks yet, waiting to buy some.
It also has a PA 3" body lift.
Gears are 5.29 with the rear diff welded (by Marlin Crawler himself) and a badly worn out auburn limited slip up front.
other than that, I recently stripped the smitty built bumpers and step tubes (for sale btw) and it will be getting a roll cage and new bumpers, slides.

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
And a special Hello to Jeff!!!!!

What makes him so special...?
Oh yea, fiance...minor detail:D
Welcome to TTORA, and let everyone know, she is a really cool chick, she knows Marlin Crawler and got 2 pins from him...(he he he ...)
Glad to finally have you on board Bakah

See ya later

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
Not only does she know Marlin, but he remembered her name unlike...ummm what was your name....oh ya James wasn't it.....

of course, some of you Cali peeps might think like so what, she knows Marlin. but remember we here in Tx dont have a badass 4x4 shop on every corner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts