TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all in TTORA land. Just got my first tacoma last month and am here to learn what I can. Mine is a 2004 D-Cab TRD.

Previous Rides:
2005 4Runner Sport
2005 H-D Sportster 1200 Custom

1996 Chevy Z-71 Ext Cab stepside

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Awesome, another Arkansan! Welcome to TTORA.

We just went wheeling in Hot Springs yesterday, and some of us are trying to plan a camping trip to Barnwell Mtn ORV Park in Gilmer, TX sometime in March.

Lookup Glen (79coyotefrg) to get more info on our budding local Arkansas TTORA chapter, and Lance (Arky Tacoma) if you need any advice on what to do with your Dcab. He's got an '02 Xcab.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
welcome to TTORA! :)

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
79coyotefrg said:
oh and check this out ar-ttora.com
Yuk, hello 1997, frames and all :(

And why is there YET ANOTHER forum? Why doesn't it link back the the TTORA national board for now (until we get our own chapter board here)?

Just my :2cents:

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
how much did you pay for your 04??

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
YotaJosh said:
Yuk, hello 1997, frames and all :(

And why is there YET ANOTHER forum? Why doesn't it link back the the TTORA national board for now (until we get our own chapter board here)?

Just my :2cents:
that forum is just temporary till Shannon gets our real forum launched

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
79coyotefrg said:
that forum is just temporary till Shannon gets our real forum launched
So what happens when the TTORA chapter forum gets going? Are you just going to stop maintaining the temp. forum? That seems kinda pointless considering that I'm typing on a forum right now that will work perfectly well in the mean time. Plus, no one will have to recreate another user account on the new forum if they just go ahead and do so here on the national board.

Sorry for hijacking this thread LRGixxer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
9 Participants
YotaJosh
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing