TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello

My name is Franchesca, I just got my 04 Tacoma Pre-runner, as i have said before, she is not as big and bad (YET!) as your babies, but her name is BAD BETTY and she is pretty to look at! I am hopeing we can all be Friends!

MOMMMACHESCA:p

·
Registered
704 Posts
Hi momma!

I have yet to name my Yote. :(

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Feeling the Love

Thanks for the replies! I am excited to be part of TTORA!
Yes, and the name Bad Betty, came from my 6 year old, :p Sierra. She loves Momma's new truck!!! Look forward chat'in more!!

Mommachesca;)

·
Banned
262 Posts
Well hello there, you seem bright and chipper, just what we need around here.

Welcome, and congrats on your new truck!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome to the club Momma. My girl's name is Shiloh. I was driving up to Colorado to play in the mountains and Shiloh popped into my head. Have any questions....ask around and search. This place rocks.

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
My name is Franchesca, I just got my 04 Tacoma Pre-runner, as i have said before, she is not as big and bad (YET!) as your babies, but her name is BAD BETTY and she is pretty to look at! I am hopeing we can all be Friends!

Is this John (buchshot1)? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,391 Posts

Welcome Franchesca....I will be glad to be added to your 'friend' list, just send me your myspace link....:rolleyes:

I see your on Coast Guard Island...I installed all those purdy light poles on the perimeter of the island....I think there were about 94 of them. I miss those cheap $3.25 mess hall lunches.

·
Registered
779 Posts
ok badass andy goin in for the steal! looks like a lot of people beat me here :eek: anyways, welcome aboard...

-Alex

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I really hope not, cause then that means I better pull my pants back up and stop masturbating because I'm not gay! :confused:
:rofl: :xcrazy: :wiggle: :dualing: :lmao: :xozzy: :xsmash: :bitchslap :clap: :neener: :doh: :aahg: :dancing: :slap: :buttkick:
Last , but no least: :flamethro

·
Registered
779 Posts
HardTaco.. don't be scaring away the ladies on here...! :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gents

Why, I leave to go to lunch and come back to lots of happy faces! Don't worry guys, I am all woman!! I am in the Coast Guard and I am gun-loving, steak eating Minnesota girl. I just so happen to be in California for the last 11 years....all my stations have been here!! But thanks for all the love!!
Hope you all can explain the whats' and how to get my Betty look and running with the big dogs!
Franchesca
P.S.
How do i get one of those cool pictures under my name! How do i post pictures to!!

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,520 Posts
How do i get one of those cool pictures under my name! How do i post pictures to!!
The picture under your username is called an Avatar. For regular forum users, those pictures need to be 80x80 or smaller, and less then 20kb in file size. Once you find a picture that meets those guidelines you can upload it to your profile by clicking UserCP in the black menu bar, then selecting Edit Avatar on your profile page. Just upload the picture and it will appear.

The best way to post pics in your posts is to host them on a site like www.photobucket.com then post the links here. When you type your post here on TTORA, look for the
button and click that, then just type in the link to the picture.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy the forum... there's a ton of good info on here.

What do you do on CG Island?

Edit: Oh, you're a GM1... I guess if I read your profile, that'd help. :) You on one of the cutters, or on a shore billet? I'm gearing up to get U/W for the first time in my illustrious career, but it's as an AVDET, so I'm not sure that really counts. :D

I miss those cheap $3.25 mess hall lunches.
Sorry, Andy, but they're up to $3.65 now-a-days. Inflation's a killer!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Damn Avdet!

But God, I love them! What patrol are you going on? Which ship? I did five years on a two cutters, been around the world literally, have been to 24 different countries...and even drank a Irish AVDET under the table in Alaska! Right now, I sit a desk, doing my time, waiting to get to another ship....to long of wait if you ask me...
What rate are you...your in HI, do you know Roger?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts