TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. My name is Scott and I live in the lakewood area. I have been reading the forums for a long time and finally decided to join. I don't know what took me so long.:confused: Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I look forward to meeting some of you and maybe do some wheeling.:) I'll post some pics of my junk up at Coney Flats when I get a chance.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Welcome, great group of people. Keep your eye on the plan a trail run section, as well as the events calendar. Hope to see you on the trail, or at a HOW.

·
7,735 Posts
Welcome, just in time to get some trail runs in with us before the end of the season... See you on the trail.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Welcome. I'm in the Lakewood area just about every morning, going to school. Red Rocks Campus. I'm not sure where you are in relation to that. Anyway, if you see me, be sure to say hi, with a honk or something... I'm in a 1st gen Taco, kinda blue-gray, on 35s with tube doors and a stupid looking stinger, currently. I'm not that easy to miss...

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I live 5 minutes from the Red Rocks campus. I travel that frontage road all the time. There's a few nice lifted toyotas in the area. I'm sure I've passed you once or twice. Hows the college thing going? What are you studying?

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Welcome, just in time to get some trail runs in with us before the end of the season... See you on the trail.
Don't listen to mrdoug, there isn't really an end of the season around here :cool: Welcome!

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
mornin, and welcome

·
Registered
724 Posts
also paying for the cab fairs for those of us that can't drive right?

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Sure, but you're still a newb! (Kidding) evewn though you (neb matt) has hosted what 3 events??? :D

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not only are they hosting, they are buying and contributing gas money to those who have to drive over 20 miles!
Uh oh, this is getting serious.LOL I'm going to have to check the limit on my gold card, I'll get back with you. :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts