TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have been a Toyota owner for the past two years. My first Toyota, a 94 pickup 4x4, was a solution to the high price of gasoline at the pumps, and I couldnt bare to let go of my freedom so, I got a smaller truck instead of a car. That was the begining of my love affair with Toyota's, Having drove fullsize Fords and Dodges my entire life, It was a blast of freshair the areas I could get my little pickup into. Now ive upgraded to an 2003 Tacoma 3.4 V6 Xtra cab. I love the power that the v6 has over the old 22re. I have also noticed that there is not a TTORA chapter in Montana, I have looked at the requirements to start a chapter here and am up for the task. I just need to find other Toyota drivers in the area that could help support the effort and make it worth while.

·
Registered
533 Posts
All right another Montanan!!!! We are few and far between, but hopefully that changes!

My advice is to read all the TECH/FAQ articles first.

And before you post anything technical, be sure to SEARCH and read all the previous posts. People don't like to repeat what they have already discussed, so if your post is a repeat question you will get flamed. At some point you will get flamed anyway but don't get butt hurt like some of the puss's out there because then you get gang banged by some pretty clever bastards that get off on that sort of shit.

So welcome to TTORA!

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!:)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hey Billings MT, nice to see you. I like your idea of a Montana Chapter, and would be willing to help in the venture. I am already a member of WATTORA but we need to get something going in this state.

Welcome, and take 007's advice.

·
Alumnus maximus
678 Posts
yeah, no WY chapter either. Ill be in the Missoula area in the spring so we could do something for sure! there are several others who live up there ive seen on this board too...
there are a lot of pirate members who live up in montana as well. they claim there are some good trails to run, so thatll be fun to discover!

Ill be out there in January and headed up to Whitefish for a weekend to visit some friends! cant wait, hope they get more snow before then!

·
Registered
533 Posts
I'm up for adopting Wyoming members, they're good folk, but they can't bring any sheep!LOL Settle down, I was born in Lusk :D

·
Registered
533 Posts
20Montana said:
Hey man, I need some replacements up here. You know some Virgin Wool :D

Trying to get some recruiting done here.
:rofl: You can't find virgin wool in Wyoming!! thats why I moved up here! They kicked me out cause the sheep were getting loose!!! :(

You could get some strange though! They are'nt too BAAAAAHD :D

·
Registered
464 Posts
Its nice to see the Montana membership building. Welcome to the club. As for a Montana chapter I would be down for that.

·
Registered
414 Posts
There's not a Montana Chapter? I've spent some time in Missoula and it seems like there should be plenty of trails up there. Is that an accurate assumption?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Anyone know what the highest mountain is in Montana? Just curious. The average altitude is only around 1,500 ft below Denver isn't it?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Did they ever open up that new resort near Missoula? That seemed to be the talk of the town last Christmas when I was up there.

·
Registered
256 Posts
MTN_BKDUDE said:
I have started a myspace profile for a toyota club in montana not just specifically billings. Still testing the waters seeing if I can generate some intrest. http://www.myspace.com/billingstoyota
I will check your site out tonight, I think it will be interesting to see if we can get the interest. I certainly hope so. Anyway Im here to help.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts