TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
How's it going Matt

Im somewhat close to you up in Jackson. I've got a buddy that lives in mokehill too that's also has a taco. We are on ifs so we may not be able to do as extreme of trails as you but we are hoping to do some fun trips in this summer.
We are mostly on Tacoma world for organized runs and stuff but we should meet up sometime and wheel even if it's a fun day trip.

Jeremy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Jeremy.

Fun wheeling trips are ok with me.:thumbs: Do you guys have any runs or gtg's planned yet? Its looking like slim pickings for wheeling local after all the storm damage and snow pack this year.

·
Registered
5 Posts
We've got one big trip planned to in June so far but that's it's. Right now I'm just scrambling to get my rig ready for that. But after that trip probably try to get some smaller local trips planned.
Yea we might end up doing some more overland style trips in Nevada until the snow melts and the trials open up.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
June is creep n up real fast.. Is the rig a big project?

I've still got some truck work to finish up too. Just finished replacing a bunch of steering stuff.

Lots of good spots in Nevada. Keep me posted.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Biggest project right now is trying to get my CBI front bumper welded up so I do that have to run my stock one for the trip. But I work two jobs so I have pretty much zero days off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts