TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry its taken this long to say hi but im always on Marlin Crawler so hey all. ok so heres the truck; 91 toyota pickup reg cab 4x4 5 speed 22re and all that stuff. found some 16" aluminum 04 4runner wheels and put some new meats on them nothing special BFG Rugged trail T/A's about 32x10R16. i rebuilt the engine when i bought it then about 2 weeks ago i was blessed to spin a rod bearing so its down once again. I need a new crank bearings rings timing kit and resizing rods and cam. so once i can find a job and save some money. ok well hey thanks for reading

·
20,355 Posts
Welcome to TTORA. A few of us will be out west to go to moab from the 4-10 of november.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Welcome, hope to make a trip to the western slope soon.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Welcome, So if you've been on Marlin's site any plans for a crawler? :D

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
My sis lives in GJ. I'll be moving to Montrose next summer, glad to see some more peeps on the west side of the range.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I plan on moving out there as soon as I can get this whole school thing wrapped up. I have a friend in Montrose who is itchin to get some wheeling done inf you're interested.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Both. To Montrose. I have an in over there with the company my dad works for. not many jobs out there but since I have an in I'm gonna use it. I love it out there it's beautiful and has everything, that I do in my spare time, close by.

·
Registered
680 Posts
there is a few on the west slope so hello to you.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
someone posted up a run out there in Ouray!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts