TTORA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Recently I got fed up with my american trucks, and decided to get something reliable... Toyota was the first word to pop into my mind, so I paid a visit to my local toyota dealership. Eventually, I ended up selecting an 07 Tacoma Prerunner as my vehicle of choice. Out of curiosity I decided to hit up some trails around here, and have quickly become addicted. A couple of friends (avid toyota enthusiasts) suggested I check out ttora. Having taken a look around the forums, it seems that I am in the right place. I'm looking forward to leeching as much knowledge as I can from the rest of you :)

·
Registered
587 Posts
Maybe you'll see my truck driving around. Its a 02 Red double cab 4x4. My dad is borrowing it for the week and I'm stuck driving the fuckin navigator:mad: I hate that fucking car. Anyways my truck has a ttora sticker on the back so if you see it be nice to my pops:)

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

Remember to check out the Search Button and Newbie Tech thread to see if your question has been asked and answered in the past. Take care!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts