TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, im kinda new to the forum. i have a '98 tacoma 4x4 w/ 130,000 miles on it. i just put camburg UCA (Donahoe's coming soon) and OME rear suspention. i call the truck "mall rated" because it has never really been off road :aahg: . i'm starting to peace together all the stuff i'm going to need to supercharge it, so if you guys have any extra parts laying around let me know.

im also into motorcycle racing and bikes in general, and yes that is me in the pic.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Welcome, we have a few SC'rs on the NC board, we go on runs all the time, check in a say hi to everyone. We'll break you in easy like :D

·
Registered
770 Posts
Great ANOTHER mall wheeler! Welcome to the board, hurry up and order your hoes so I can heve my OME's back to put on another truck! LoL My truck's old parts are SLUTS!

·
The Satanic Panic
609 Posts
hey im from the savannah/ hilton head area, which i travel back and forth to, im going to have a shit load of extra parts after my build, unfortunately there is no SC board, but the Georgia, Tenn, and NC boards usually plan events and Tellico and such

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA! :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just wanted to thank everyone for welcoming me to the forum. It has been about a year so I figured I'd post some pics of the truck now that it is mostly done. I still need to get a winch, rear bumper (thinking about the new one from MC), and some lockers.

Before the mods began...

after the SC and suspension install.

Taking it out to play at Gulches Off road park in Sc. (this place is awesome)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Ill be living down in youre town real soon. Ill be looking for some places to wheel down there too so ill keep ya in mind. That is if you dont mind a prerunner following you on the trails.

PS Badass truck..

·
Registered
155 Posts
Haha to answer youre question on the other thread Im coming down there for school.Ill be at Trident starting in August and hopefully transferring to CofC soon after. I hunt down kinda near youre way right outside of bowman close to harlyville.(BFE)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cool man. once your down here give me a ring if you need anything.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
9 Participants
KillerB
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing