TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a full-time college student at Florida State (Go 'Noles) who just finished his freshman year. During breaks, I live with my parents in Homosassa, FL; a few of you might know where that is. I have a 2004 Tacoma XtraCab PreRunner. Its pretty much stock right now, but slowly going to be building it up. Guess money's alway an issue in college, even when most of its paid by scholarships.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh yea, I also have the TRD Off-Road Package on my Tacoma.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Welcome to TTORA. Yea, I know where Homosassa is. I hunt up there all the time. I've got some family near Tallahassee, in Crawfordville. We go out wheeling in Citrus all the time. Check out the Fl board when you get a chance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hell yeah go Noles, I live in Tally and go to State, I have a red tacoma four door jacked up 5.5'' on 20'' giavannas, if you ever need anything done in town go to Elite stereo shop across from Boardwalk, they did everything to my tacoma so let me know if you need an help getting a deal. peace

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
hey welcome to the board. like ben76 said, check out the FL board. i used to like in tally in kelarn (sp?) lakes. its been a longggggggggggggggggg time since was there but i remember i liked it.

·
Premium Member
2,061 Posts
Welcome from an FSU alumni! Got both my bachelors in '88 and my JD in '91 from FSU. Spent 8 fun years in Tally from '84 to '92. I now live in Dallas, TX. Go 'Noles!

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

Also remember to check out the Search Button and Newbie Tech thread to see if your question has been asked and answered in the past. Take care!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, good to see some Seminole alumni still showing the pride.

Haven't seen your truck around yet SBurge, but Ill def. hit you up when I plan on getting some work beyond my skills done.

Time to study a bit more for my last final of the semester, w00t. Then its fun time without school thrown in; work gets to replace school though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts