TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself to you guys here. I've got an 07' FJC, Donahoe lift, 33"Hankook Dynapro MT's, aFe CAI, Allpro Sliders, and a few other goodies. Right now shopping around for a bumper/wich.

·
Registered
779 Posts
welcome aboard fellow nor cal-er. there are tons of mebers in the area..and lots of info on here.. where exactly are you located..?

-Alex

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA! :)

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
oh wait... you're on the fjcruiserforums site too!
what's up from the bay area~
I USED to frequent the 'blue room'....but not anymore.

If you wanna wheel, come here. If you want gay Christmas lights; or ramp a rock in a parking lot...stay there.

Either way, NorCalTTORA welcomes you....

Where did ya take those pics at???? Looks like Frank Raines or Hollister...my guess is FR.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I USED to frequent the 'blue room'....but not anymore.

If you wanna wheel, come here. If you want gay Christmas lights; or ramp a rock in a parking lot...stay there.

Either way, NorCalTTORA welcomes you....

Where did ya take those pics at???? Looks like Frank Raines or Hollister...my guess is FR.
Yes sir Mr. Angry...FR. I'm all about goin' wheelin' sometime. Definately think this board is more about wheelin but fjcruiserforums.com has some good info too. Hopefully I'll be able to meet up sometime with you guys.

·
Registered
779 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Also in Bay Area

I live in ALameda!! New here and hey, nice picture!!
Franchesca:)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Welcome fellow Bay arean! Nice rig.... there's something about a muddy Toyota that just looks so hot!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Welcome aboard NorCaler.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
i havent heard of those tires before, how they doin for you?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i havent heard of those tires before, how they doin for you?
I like them...great offroad, snow, and pretty quiet on highway. On my previous 4runner I had Nitto Terra Grapplers and these Hankooks are not any louder on the street than those. They are a fairly new tire.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts