TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ey all, new guy on the block here. Name is Lew I live up in Burlington, Vermont. I am a Firefighter, and I instal Chemical Fire suppression Systems. I was looking up forums to get more info about Tacomas and happened apon this one. I am going to making the switch from Audi/VW to a Toyota possibly in the next week or so. My current car is a 06 A3, great car but looking to get into a more practical truck, with the weather, roads, trails around here it make more sense, not to mention a lower monthly payment would help... I don't know squat about Tacos so I have been trying to read and search as much as possible before posting. So I am now looking a 2002 Tacoma dble cab 4x4 v6. It has about 63k on it looks to be in great condition, includes side steps and a cap. The dealer is asking 18500 for it. It has been sitting on the lot for about a month so I am going to get them to lower the price. It has minor paint scratches a little rust near the left headlight. They said they would take care of it, but once rust starts.....Also looking at 2002 Taco red extra cab TRD. It has about 67K on it. They are asking 19k for it. And a another 2002 double cab with 58k asking 18900.

Any thoughts?? Prices seem right???

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,535 Posts
Trucks look nice, but damn those prices seem high. Are 4x4 trucks really expensive right now because its the winter?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its always winter here...... It gets warm then it snows. It may be spring on wednesday, but it might be mud season here!! You know what that means!!!! Muckin' season!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey man that seems pretty high. You're pretty close to the price of a brand new extra cab, there's a $500 rebate on 07's I bet if you found a dealer w/ a lot of 07 tacoma stk, they would be willing to let one go for cheap just to get rid of it! In VT I think you can tell how long a car has been on the lot from the date on the inspection....just food for thought

1 - 5 of 5 Posts