TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone. I'm semi new. I first joined back in 2010. Now I'm back in 2016. I originally bought my tacoma back in 2010. Truck had 200 miles on it when I decided to install some icon coil overs. All pro front bumper. All pro frame slider. Wheelers add a leaf rear and bilstein 5100 in the rear. I was happy with that setup for a while. Now fast forward to 2016. I no longer live in California. Currently living in Skagit Valley WA. Truck has somewhat gone through another transformation. There was a period where I started to convert the truck back to stock because I was going to sell it. Recently we did a trip to Moan to do some dirt bike riding and we decided to take the tacoma as a get around vehicle. Well long story short we ended up taking the taco off reading to the Gemini arch. While at the arch. I ran across another tacoma owner who had his truck done up with fox suspension and total chaos long travel kit. We followed him down the trail and watching his taco easily take the trail was amazing. That was my deciding factor to keep the truck. When we got back home from our trip, I started to research parts for the taco. So far I installed body armor front and rear bumper. Smitty built xrc 9.5 winch. Awaiting for deaver 10 pack leaf spring. I ended up keeping the all pro frame sliders on. Eventually I will go long travel. Just need to figure out how much room I have on either side of the trailer to decide on which kit to order. Well that's my story. Truck is paid off so I am going to keep it for an off road toy.

Steve

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts