TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there. I'm not necessarily a newbie. I have been watching this site for about 6 months but I thought I'd start conversing with everyone on here. I'm in the process of filling in all my specs for my truck. Just thought I would say hey to everyone. I'm out here in good ol Oklahoma...single and enjoying it. Talk at everyone later.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome friend. Use the search function.

I know you arent searching for anything, but that seems to be the motto around here heh

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already learned that lesson on Custom Taco. Cracks me up watching people get yelled at.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yeah, seems easier to just answer the question in my book. Search function is great and all but it shouldn't mean questions can't be repeated every now and then, especially in a section devoted to newbies.

So how do you like that Magna flow exhaust on your 05?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Love it. I went with a different size too. It is 22 inches long. Nice sounding but not too overpowering. All I'm trying to do now is find a set of sliders that I like but that wont break the bank. I'm not a hard core offroad beast but when I go offroad...I want the protection along with a step for the unfortunate short people. My gf is 5'2". And to protect me from the dreaded shopping cart and door dings.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Check out Demello-Offroad.com, you can get these ones in the picture for $199

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts