TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am Samantha...I go to college full time and work full time...I just bought my 4Runner in Nov of last year...I am 19 years old....

I go to college for welding and possibly engineering...

I love wheeling...on ATVs and in my 4Runner.....its all stock..and not sure what mods to do to it yet...and being a poor college student dont really have to money to do it yet....

I like snowboarding, concerts, hanging out, 4wheeling, movies...LOVE MUSIC....haha

Well thats all I can tell about myself from what I can rememeber any questions or anything ask...

·
Registered
461 Posts
Welcome to Cottora. From the sounds of your introduction, you definately chose the right group. Great group of people here!

·
7,735 Posts
Welcome to the club.. you'll get plenty of advice as to what to do with the runner... and in trade we can always use tips about welding. I think QuickDraw is doing the welding school thing too (and maybe even PoorBoy, but I can't remember).

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
doesnt being a broke college kid suck! im an engineering major at CU right now but have been wheelin and workin on building my truck for a while already. you definately found the right group here!

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Welcome to the group, as previously stated, great group of people here!

Hope to see you out on the trails sometime, or maybe on the slopes? Board season is right around the corner :D

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Mucho gusto! Looks like a 3rd gen? Had one of those for a while (175k miles) and it served me very well (I did my first and last solo run on Boulder Carnage WAY back in that rig :eek:) Welcome! :D

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
I think QuickDraw is doing the welding school thing too
How do you think she found out about the club...:rolleyes:

Coming to HOW to show off your welding skills next weekend, Sam?

·
Registered
680 Posts
welcome to CoTTORA

·
Registered
724 Posts
welcome, hope to wheel with you soon. (gotta get my truck back together first)

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How do you think she found out about the club...:rolleyes:

Coming to HOW to show off your welding skills next weekend, Sam?

Yeah lol I am pretty sure I am coming...lol...I just have work at 7pm and I probably will be there at like 10-11ish...depending...haha

But yeah remind me friday to grab my stuff kyle....

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Welcome, The group is great here! I spend more time on the local forum then any other forum.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Welcome,and on the note of being poor i feel ya, plus my truck is being super gay lately so yeah. anyhow, welcome

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
nice to wheel with ya sam! you did great out on the trail i was watching a few times to see what you would do on some of the worse obstacle and with out hesitation you went right up em! :D

get some tires and armor and you'll be good to go on most of the runs around here!

i know my girlfreind was probally a lil jelous that you were out havin fun in your runner and she was stuck in my truck! haha

see yea at the how i got some work for you and kyle! well for me too, i just havnt picked up a welder in about a year or two

1 - 20 of 51 Posts