TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everybody. I've been reading for a while, so I guess it's time to post a message. I have a 1998 Tacoma with silver paint. It's sooooo cool. I want to fit some big tires on it, but I'm still trying to decide on which wheels to use.

Thanks for having me in your club!

:)

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Hi, everybody. I've been reading for a while, so I guess it's time to post a message. I have a 1998 Tacoma with silver paint. It's sooooo cool. I want to fit some big tires on it, but I'm still trying to decide on which wheels to use.

Welcome cutie. You will find everything you need in this forum. Say hi to my brother out there in Mishawaka In..:)

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
so whats your question...?

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts

just do some searching for tires, wheels, lifts, etc.

it is not quite as simple as just slapping on a set of 'big tires'; Depending on what size you are looking at, what engine/tranny you have, what gears you have, etc. you may need to regear and lift the truck.

be prepared to spend a ton of $$ once you start modifying your truck...once you start it ain't so easy to stop ;)

·
Registered
97 Posts

Just to help, try adding your specs, and search. There are tons of threads about wheels and tires, and in the tech/faq there is a wheel fitment guide.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts