TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
im here:kewl: but it looks like we are it?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I love to wheel, but I'm limited to just my bone stock truck! It sucks. Can't really afford to mod due to school and bills and such. But I'm down to go wherever a stock truck can go!

·
Registered
103 Posts
From Bama part time, around the huntspatch part and moontown.

·
Registered
14 Posts
mobile here, just took delivery of my 08 from the dealer friday. i'm more impressed with it everytime i drive it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
im here:kewl: but it looks like we are it?

i'm still here,kinda. just mainly lurking every now and then. getting the house ready to sell is taking care of my free time and wheeling $$$! looks like it'll be a while before i can hit the trails again.:banghead: :banghead: :xcrybaby: :xcrybaby: later

Ernie

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm still here well some times.
Ernie hows Tacozilla? Where are you movin too?
tacozilla is waiting on funds to get it trail ready. i am having a few issues that only money and time can fix. oh well,that's why i bought it! i am not sure when or where we're moving,but it won't be far from where we are now. we just need a bigger house with a real yard. trey wants a swing set and trampoline and i just don't have the flat ground here to get it for him. later

Ernie

·
Registered
43 Posts
Did Rick ever use those seats Or are they still in your garage?
what do you think??:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D poor ol' rick is still working his butt off and has prolly forgot about the seats. alison and i are getting the house ready to sell and so now i will be getting the garage cleaned up. i didn't realize how much stuff (and JUNK) i have piled up out there!! later

Ernie

·
Registered
43 Posts
well don't chunk them he still owes me $50 if he still wants them. If not then I need to come get them.
no prob,the next time i talk to him i'll bring it up. but no,i won't add them to the trash!! later

Ernie

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Hello,

I am a new guy, but an Alabamian!

I am moving from Birmingham to Mobile in a couple months though.

I hope too meet some of you folks sometime.

Kupfer
hey Pete :wave:

any of yall around Birmingham know my cousins son? his name is Travis Hale

my aunt tells me he has a toyota :dunno:

·
Registered
992 Posts
im alive and come here sometimes. i quit for a while cause noone was on here. but im from tallassee/montgomery and i spend my weekends in oxford sometimes. just pm me if you wanna ride or wrench

1 - 20 of 25 Posts