TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted the below to the main new member area of TTORA, and thought I should post it here as well.

Hello TTORA members. This is my first post on the boards here. I live in So. California. I purchased a 2007 V6 4Runner Sport 4wd (1st Toyota for me) this past April. I'm now a member on a few boards, and have found it to be quite addicting.

I heard about this forum from a post on T4R.org which led me to Toyota120, which led me here. What brought me here to begin with is that I heard of an off road run next month in Mt. Charleston in Nevada outside of Vegas. I was looking at it earlier today during lunch, and registered here, but didn't have the time to add on to the big list of participants. I want to participate, but haven't been able find that post by coming here first. I may have to go back to the beginning and follow the trail that led me here earlier.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi to everyone, and I look forward to contributing when I can.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
I posted the below to the main new member area of TTORA, and thought I should post it here as well.

Hello TTORA members. This is my first post on the boards here. I live in So. California. I purchased a 2007 V6 4Runner Sport 4wd (1st Toyota for me) this past April. I'm now a member on a few boards, and have found it to be quite addicting.

I heard about this forum from a post on T4R.org which led me to Toyota120, which led me here. What brought me here to begin with is that I heard of an off road run next month in Mt. Charleston in Nevada outside of Vegas. I was looking at it earlier today during lunch, and registered here, but didn't have the time to add on to the big list of participants. I want to participate, but haven't been able find that post by coming here first. I may have to go back to the beginning and follow the trail that led me here earlier.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi to everyone, and I look forward to contributing when I can.
Welcome to the club and the SoCal Chapter.

We have our anual MeetNGreet January 12th in Corona.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts