TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yes I have a broken high pressure steering line what do you guys suggest? My truck is my only mode of transpo so I need to get this taken care of soon any ideas? Yeah its the rubber section just before the rack thats ripped apart.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Yes I have a broken high pressure steering line what do you guys suggest? My truck is my only mode of transpo so I need to get this taken care of soon any ideas? Yeah its the rubber section just before the rack thats ripped apart.
Try a salvage yard nearby. It will be a lot cheap than the shaftyouship parts! How did you manage to break a high pressure hose?:eek:

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
I made my HP lines for my rig. Depending where you are located.... you can see if a local hose shop will have the parts. Or check to see how much it is from a Sponsor...

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
You could get it repaired at any hydro shop, or you could make a new one yourself.

Later,
....Mike

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
hey Mike how would i make my own?
Sent you a PM as well. I used these parts from Summit Racing, although you would probably need something other than a 90* fitting to go on the rack end.

Later,
....Mike

·
Registered
171 Posts
Sent you a PM as well. I used these parts from Summit Racing, although you would probably need something other than a 90* fitting to go on the rack end.

Later,
....Mike
What type and size of hose is that?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts