TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
so what the hell are you asking for? you want an aftermarket one im assuming?

·
Registered
112 Posts
an arb is expensive, but considering the cost to replace a damaged stock front bumper, headlights, grill, etc., the damage prevented from one wreck with the arb pays for itself. i know mine has more than payed for itself as i have hit a deer with it and had a friend back into the front of my truck. after both of these impacts the only damage is a very small scuff in the powdercoating on the corner of the bumper. go ahead and spend the money on the arb and you wont regret it.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
I like the Allpro - I have had it for a few months now after I smashed my cover in. The front bumper cover is 203.15 "unpainted" for an 06 Dbl cab sport - that was quoted to me from my dealer. So I looked around and for my needs Allpro was a good choice and I rattle canned it to look pretty good.

If you bent the original you can have mine for shipping - also the fogs.

·
Registered
397 Posts
looks like your SOL! arb is the cheapest way out compared to whats out there, looks good, and serves it's purpose. your pretty much going to have to bite the bullet and save some pennies and deal with the messed up OE bumper till you can pony up the $$$. best of luck. :2cents:

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
First, try posting in the right section. You've posted this thread in the Late Model section ('05+). Should have been posted to the Early Model section.

Next, how about posting up some additional details about the style that you are looking for and price range.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts