TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys I got a couple of questions. I moved to Washington State a year and a half ago from Tampa for job reasons but now my wife and I are looking to move back. She grew up in Florida and I have been everywhere. She really wants to move back to Jacksonville and tells me she has an open job offer whenever. This leads to my issue of finding one for myself. I have a degree in business and have been working with fiberoptic cable for the last 4 years and am well versed in outside plant construction, telecommunications. If any of you know of any openings or can give me a hand finding something let me know.

Thanks

Michael

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I dont know about the job thing but if you need a place to live I may be selling my house sometime before october...When are you looking to come out? Oh and welcome! You will be taking a HUGE hit on the quality of wheeling but we still have a hell of a good time! :kewl:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't mind drivin to wheel and I have a place in North Carolina for that. Wife just is not happy out here and neither am I with the current situation. Right now I am putting out as many feelers as I can so we shall see what happens.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
I'll be putting my house up for sale sometime within the year. I'm getting ready to request orders to Az. (DON'T TELL MY WIFE) All she needs to know is the Marine Corps siad that's were I'm going and thats it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts