TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i would like to get my locker in before AZ Rocks. I ordered a lock right for my 85 pickup. Its a 4cyl 2 pin diff. Ive been reading alot about how to do it from http://www.gearinstalls.com/index.htm. And it doesnt look to hard i would just feel more comfortable if some one was there that knows how to install it and has done it before. Id rather go to AZ Rocks with open diffs rather that have it sit in my drive way for the weekend trying to figure it out and not wheel at all. So my question is. Is there anyone that can help me install my locker tomorrow or thursday any time after 2pm. I know its short notice but my locker comes in tomorrow. I can pay cash or beer and food.

Thanks
Andrew

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Wow, now that's last really last minute. I think you'd be better off leaving it until after AzRocks. Look for ZUK here on the board or over on Pirate, he can do it, just don't know about that time frame.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
:confused: if your really in a hurry i would go to complete offroad. The guy really knows what he's doin and the price on the labor is not bad at all besides everyone else is booked. like your self im in a last minute fix as well,i got my third member over at his place getting my 5.29s replaced. But he can definetly help you out.phone #is(623-842-2000) tell him Uriel sent you:D

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
:confused: if your really in a hurry i would go to complete offroad. The guy really knows what he's doin and the price on the labor is not bad at all besides everyone else is booked. like your self im in a last minute fix as well,i got my third member over at his place getting my 5.29s replaced. But he can definetly help you out.phone #is(623-842-2000) tell him Uriel sent you:D
You better hurry up and get that thing ready! :D

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
You better hurry up and get that thing ready! :D
:aahg: It'll be good to go by this afternoon, i just been going over everthing making sure evrything is ok. A couple of days ago i had to replace my longfield birfields because they wouldnt let my wheels turn as easy as they should.Talked to bobby and he said the first year he produced the birfields,that problem was common so he fixed that problem with the ones he's selling now:)

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
:aahg: It'll be good to go by this afternoon, i just been going over everthing making sure evrything is ok. A couple of days ago i had to replace my longfield birfields because they wouldnt let my wheels turn as easy as they should.Talked to bobby and he said the first year he produced the birfields,that problem was common so he fixed that problem with the ones he's selling now:)
NICE!!!!:kewl:

.....then I guess we'll see you out there tomorrow!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the help guys. Like heatstroke said, I will probably be better off waiting till after AZ Rocks. I dont want to push it. And i really want to do it my self so i can save some money and learn while im at it. Il just stick to the easy scenic trails. But i will be going out at the end of this month sence my locker will be in. And i will let you guys know when so if you guys want to come you can. Sweet. Il see you guys at AZ Rocks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts