TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to make a purchase on a Lockrite Locker and want to make sure I have the rear end size correct on my truck.

The truck is a 2004, PreRunner, Automatic, 6 cylinder. I'm pretty sure it's an 8 inch rear, but can anyone help me find out? Is there a code that I should look for on the truck? Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,082 Posts
he is the hero of @@@@@

Thanks ShowStop...This helps alot.
ShowStop is the king of knowledge, being the son of the Dick.

for any question -no matter the retardation level- don't hesitate to send him a PM.
he is one of the most knowledgeable and helpful members/mods!

also, showstop really likes help from members to spot out spammers and notify him immediately by reporting the thread numerous times.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
I'm looking to make a purchase on a Lockrite Locker and want to make sure I have the rear end size correct on my truck.

The truck is a 2004, PreRunner, Automatic, 6 cylinder. I'm pretty sure it's an 8 inch rear, but can anyone help me find out? Is there a code that I should look for on the truck? Thanks
If they list a lockrite for your year of tacoma, it's the right one. If it isn't the right one, you already have the only other axle available, the one with the factory locker.

·
Administrator
18,271 Posts
ShowStop is the king of knowledge, being the son of the Dick.

for any question -no matter the retardation level- don't hesitate to send him a PM.
he is one of the most knowledgeable and helpful members/mods!

also, showstop really likes help from members to spot out spammers and notify him immediately by reporting the thread numerous times.
Fuck Surfingdrunk!

Oh wait...I already edited your sig to say that. :xdevil:

·
Premium Member
3,082 Posts
it's been "fuck surfingdrunk" for a few years- when i got banned from the OT then unbanned. sheesh. remember, noob.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts