TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys wats goin on?...
Ive been on the forum for a while but i figured id ask ur opinion...my dads got a double cab n im gonna get the regular cab 4x4....i was just wonderin if i were to get a 3" coilover lift with resevoirs which one is better...all pro or demello?...also i wanted to kno if i did that kit with the glasswork fender and bedside...what size tire do u think i could use?...it wont be used for hardcore offroading...it will be a DD that i will wheel occasionally...I will also probably have to regear as well...but i love the loook of those fenders soo i figured id ask...but with the V4 wat do u think would be a good tire size with those fenders....

Thank you

Kyle

·
Registered
388 Posts
When did toyota start puting v4's in their trucks? :D
far as I know demallo dosent make shocks, so I guess your refering to donahoes. Also as far as I know Donahoe doesnt make resivoir shocks ans allpro only has resi's for the 05's and up. You shouldnt need glass for this though, you want it for the bling.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Its a 2.7 inline 4 just so you know and i would go with the all pro i have seen some very flexy IFS systems using it. If you only go to 33's you shouldnt have to regear right away but youll want to just about as soon as the front gears come out.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess wat i was wonderin is if i put glass fenders what size tire do u think i could fit and if i went bigger then 33's if that is possible...what gear ratio would i have to do

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Njmudslinger
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing