TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the 2003 Tacoma Service Manual that JungleCode had up on his website? I had downloaded it onto my computer, but for some reason it has disapeared. Now of course his site is down and doesn't have it anymore.

Would someone be willing to burn it onto a cd for me and ship it to me, or find another way to get it to me (FTP, etc) I'll throw some money your way for the trouble of course.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Maybe a PM or email directly to JungleCode would be a better idea.

FWIW, I wish I had copied it when I had the chance.

Anyone know what one of those costs?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ByrdDog20 said:
Maybe a PM or email directly to JungleCode would be a better idea.

FWIW, I wish I had copied it when I had the chance.

Anyone know what one of those costs?
I've been down that road with him and he seems less than eager to help me out. I contacted him multiple times and everytime he had a different excuse as to why he couldn't/wouldn't burn or send it to me. I gave up on him because he's being weird about it. Thats why I posted it on here.

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
03trdblack said:
Does anyone have the 2003 Tacoma Service Manual that JungleCode had up on his website? I had downloaded it onto my computer, but for some reason it has disapeared. Now of course his site is down and doesn't have it anymore.

Would someone be willing to burn it onto a cd for me and ship it to me, or find another way to get it to me (FTP, etc) I'll throw some money your way for the trouble of course.
I have a 96 FSM on my computer at home. Don't know what you need it for, But I'm sure the trouble codes are the same.

·
Registered
29 Posts
03trdblack said:
I've been down that road with him and he seems less than eager to help me out. I contacted him multiple times and everytime he had a different excuse as to why he couldn't/wouldn't burn or send it to me. I gave up on him because he's being weird about it. Thats why I posted it on here.
Being weird about what exactly? I replied to you with specific instructions on how to download it for no money. I even sent you a link to the software (also free) that you could use. Tough luck if you couldn't figure it out. I've pulled the page because the guys who could figure it out have zapped all of my bandwidth. Ask one of them to give you FTP access to their server (yeah, right.) Get over yourself before flaming me on a public forum.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts