TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm in the process of sliders but my legs are too long and have no way of cutting them. Does anyone around the Aurora area have a chop saw or a way of cutting tube, there eight legs that need to be cut down to 7 in. please post up or pm me thanks

·
20,355 Posts
I only have an angle grinder.

I would suggest just buying one. They can be picked up cheap and are one of the most useful tools for modding your truck.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I only have an angle grinder.

I would suggest just buying one. They can be picked up cheap and are one of the most useful tools for modding your truck.
Thats what I was planning on doing if I can't get anyone to cut them for me.:saw:

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
I have one but I'm not close. Mark em and bring em by and I can chop em

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
same.... lol kinda a long ways to go for a few cuts

·
20,355 Posts
You will want a grinder to fine tune them and clean up the frame ect when you install them.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Those guys are closer. Pm me if you wind up needing it as a last resort. I think my numbers in my sale ad too.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can run them through the band saw at my work tomorrow if you still need it done. PM me.
Thanks pm sent

You will want a grinder to fine tune them and clean up the frame ect when you install them.
Yes true, and a grinder will keep coming in handy

Those guys are closer. Pm me if you wind up needing it as a last resort. I think my numbers in my sale ad too.
Ok thanks for the offer

1 - 10 of 10 Posts