TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was considering getting this

but don't know if this 2.5" AAL is any good. I've heard it's a real stiff ride (well compared to the Longer AAL). Does anyone have the long fabtec AAL, or the downey or anything else. If going w/ a 3" spacer will a 2.5" AAL make it level? Or is the 3" too much for my axles to bear? how bout 2.5" up front? THanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Stay away from the short AAL's, they're really harsh and tough on springs. Stick to the long ones, either Downey of Fabtech. I have the Fabtech FTS205 with a Daystar shackle for my rear lift and it works pretty good.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
renzo626 said:
I was considering getting this
but don't know if this 2.5" AAL is any good. I've heard it's a real stiff ride (well compared to the Longer AAL). Does anyone have the long fabtec AAL, or the downey or anything else. If going w/ a 3" spacer will a 2.5" AAL make it level? Or is the 3" too much for my axles to bear? how bout 2.5" up front? THanks in advance.
I would stay away from the Downey AAL, I have had one break and I know of a few others who have had theirs break. I cant complain about Downey Shackles though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts