TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 91 extra cab, that i need to finish the wiring. my buddy started it and had some family problems and hasn't been able to finish it. i'm not good at wiring were can i find a wiring diagram? i need to have everything there for chp inspections and California state refree, if any one can please help me i would appreciate it. or if any one in southern california riverside area could help i would appreciate that to. i really need to get this truck done please.. or if you know some one, let me know. casey

·
Registered
678 Posts
i have a 91 extra cab, that i need to finish the wiring. my buddy started it and had some family problems and hasn't been able to finish it. i'm not good at wiring were can i find a wiring diagram? i need to have everything there for chp inspections and California state refree, if any one can please help me i would appreciate it. or if any one in southern california riverside area could help i would appreciate that to. i really need to get this truck done please.. or if you know some one, let me know. casey
My sympathies! I had a lot of electrical issues with my truck, and have gotten everything working over the last 12 months. I suggest getting a good volt meter, and the FSM. I think of electrical like plumbing; the current starts somewhere and ends up somewhere. If it isn't working, you can usually trace it back to a problem, using the wiring diagrams and the meter. Just take it one system at a time, one wire at a time. Hopefully all you have to do is trouble shoot, and not replace missing wiring!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts