TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a used s/c off ebay. I am missing the idler wheel assembly bracket. The steel plate that mounts to to the top whole of the water pump. Called trdparts4u.com. Lady there said the part is discontinued. Any ideas would be great.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
hdl2r said:
I bought a used s/c off ebay. I am missing the idler wheel assembly bracket. The steel plate that mounts to to the top whole of the water pump. Called trdparts4u.com. Lady there said the part is discontinued. Any ideas would be great.
why dont u get the unpgraded idler anyway?

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
hdl2r said:
Call your local toyota dealership and tell them you want Part # PTR 26-35040. I just bought one it came with everything idler pulley, mount, bolts, and the wire loom and dip stick relocation parts.

This is the newer tensioner pulley, You can't buy the older plate with an idler pulley on it from Toyota.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
TimF
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing